You can visit us at www.digi-corp.com to everything about us.
– Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
– Write neat & clean code with the best use of re-usability.
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
– Communicate with Client to understand requirements. Responsible for requirement gathering to deployment stages.
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) especially with WordPress.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Job Type: Full-time
– WordPress: 2 years (Required)
– work: 2 years (Required)